Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tommy


Tommy was born on Nov. 2, 2005 and has been a wild boy since the first day he moved in my tummy. But man is he ever cute! He drives me nuts, especially since he has recenlty taken on the role of 'nursery bully' but then he starts to sing "I like to move it move it" and dance around the room and I just can't stay mad. He talks like crazy now, for better or worse, and has definatley said some funny things. Recently on visit to the Harvey's house for dinner he told Mary directly that he didn't "like the food" - it was hilarious/horrifying. He also apolgizes all the time - I'm always worried that he has done something bad. Mostly I love that he tells me he loves me and gives me kisses and hugs voluntarily.

2 comments:

Jordana said...

Can you please put a video up of Tommy dancing and singing to I like to move it, move it? That would be sooo funny, what a hilarious kid!

Sarah said...

Emily!! Yay, you started a blog!! I love it, I love your ridiculously cute boys and I am so happy to get to keep up with you and your cute little family. I think you're going to love blogging! :)