Monday, April 7, 2008

Emily's 27 Birthday


I turned 27 last week, and have spent the last little while trying to convince myself that I am not a lame boring mother of two (hence my model pic). It actually turned out to be one of my favorite birthdays ever! Jesse made me a chocolate cake and we ALL - even Sammy - enjoyed it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Then I went to MamaMia with Cheryl and Ashley - and it was so AWESOME! Meanwhile at home Jesse fixed my computer and cleaned behind the fridge and the stove. How lucky can one girl get?


2 comments:

Jolanda said...

Wow! Emily, could you get any hotter or skinnier? You look amazing!
I am so jealous!

Sarah said...

Adorable! You are so freaking adorable and hot! I love your outfit, and you seriously look so good. And so adorable of your cute husband to make you a birthday cake and clean! And what a fun mom to have birthday cake for breakfast, my kids are totally jealous ;) Chocolate cake, mom is great :)

Happy Birthday miss Emily!