Saturday, January 24, 2009

Is Tommy Potty Trained?

I am afraid to utter the words out loud, afraid that I might somehow curse the blessed event. But Tommy has not had an accident for a week, NOT ONE! and he slept thru the night last night without a diaper. I am so excited, he pees in the potty at home, at church, at grandmas, at Candise's, at stores...could this be the real thing. I'm pretty sure he only decided to be potty trained because after 7 long months I finally bought a potty-training book, it arrived on Monday. Of course.

5 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

What book?!?!

Jolanda said...

How do you do it? I am terrified to start with both boys. I am thinking of starting in Feb.

krystyn said...

em, i hear ya...greta is finally done to, and has been good since Christmas thankfully! I told her Santa only brings presents to little girls who go pee and poo on the potty...manipulation is the key really. in other news...we miss you guys!

Jordana said...

Oh man, that is so funny! Jayna is the opposite, she totally can hold her pee all morning, knows before she has to go and wants to wear panties, but absolutely refuses to sit on the potty. Congrats on Tommy being done, that must be a good day...

Life as a Kenessey said...

I am totally creeping on your blog off of Candise's BUT I LOVE IT!!!!