Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April in a nutshell

April was a busy month, I turned 23, again, at the beginning of the month, and had a good birthday, thank you to everyone who remembered. Jesse and I went to see a play that was weird and artistic, we feel very hip. Then there was Easter - which was nice, we had an Easter party with all the little kiddies around my boys age and their mommies. They searched for eggs in the backyard and then just played there for awhile, it was such a beautiful day for an outside party. I love Vancouver because spring actually means warm. I taught a class at our stake relief society women's conference, which consumed my thoughts for most of the month - I only took a break to read "the confessions of fitzwilliam darcy" - which for all of you P&P fans out there, was amazing. The boys are loving being outside and I'm loving getting out of the house too...it's easier to ignore the laundry that way. Here are some pics from this month, sorry it's all just one big clump, I'll try better next time.

Tommy reading some weird mag on the potty - honestly not a set-up.

Sammy is getting so big, and he loves to eat, a nice break from picky Tommy.
When I ask Tommy to smile for the camera he insists on being weird - how long will this last?Sammy loves to ride his bike - and I promise I fixed his hair after awhile, but it's very hard to cut a 1-year-old's hair!Tommy with his head under at swim lessons, he was the only one in his class who would.The boys got cold so Daddy made them their own personal hot tubs.Playing at the park.No, we don't make him wear a helmet all day(although I've considered it), this is just a stop on a long bike ride.

3 comments:

candise said...

Love all the pics, your boys are my favourites! I also love the new big picture, you look hot, and the new blog layout, holy extreme-blog-makeover! Love it, love it!

Life as a Kenessey said...

I am creeping on your blog again...and I have to say that your lil' production at Women's conference was FABULOUS and your family is SUPER CUTE...I may steal one of your boys!! Just thought I should let you know!! PS I bought your shirt the next day and wore it to church!!! It was hot!

Jolanda said...

Your kids are getting so big,and cute! Don't you love living in a place where you can actually have an Easter egg hunt outside. Love all the pictures. Are you going home this summer?