Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Disaster control

These past few weeks have been interesting to say the least. First of all, I am attempting to potty train him, so that means I wash a lot of mini underwear and review the yuckiness of pee and poo on the floor 5-10 times/day. Not to mention the extreme yuckiness of poo smooshed into the carpet with a tonka dump-truck.

Then, one morning a couple weeks ago I opened his door to discover waves of toxic fumes filling the room. He had melted 5 little plastic cars into his heater, and most likely destroyed billions of brain cells along with it, but what can you do?

Then, as you can see, he covered the bathroom in band-aids and soap- the smell of kiwi lime now makes me shudder.

All of this along with the fact that he is a maniac and climbs then jumps off of everything (notice picture number 3), and generally has more energy than any kid I've met so far.

Having said it all, he is still a sweetie, and cracks me up with all the new things he is learning to say and sing and do. So, Tommy, when you are old enough and read this just know that you are making me crazy, but its all worth it for you.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hahaha! Tommy is so funny! I think it's a lot funnier when you're not the one that has to clean up all of the messes ;) Potty training is the worst, I wish it upon no one! But they eventually get it and it is way better than changing diapers - hang in there! And yes, I did leave you a comment on all of your posts, they're so cute, I'm so happy you updated your blog and that you have one so I can see what you're up to. Love ya!

Scott Smith said...

Tommy is the MAN!