Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sammy is the man


I honestly have no idea when my little angel turned into a gangster, but when I saw this picture there was no denying it. He is wearing the double hoodie and sunglasses so he could come outside while I did yardwork, but I didn't pose him or anything - he is just that hard core.


Along with his new look Sammy has added his ability to crawl! And he is following in his big brother's footsteps by immediately wanting to climb everything in sight. aaaaaaagggghhhh! why me?! The stairs are generally his ultimate goal, but he will settle for climbing the fireplace, buckets, stools, people, pretty much whatever is available.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sammy is so cute!! And he is looking so grown up!

Tamara Loewen said...

He is just that hard core. That is hilarious! And by the way, I can't believe you are potty training Tommy already, please stop, you are making me look bad! Dakota is older and a girl which is supposed to be easier!!