Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Primary Carnival

On Friday night the Young Men put on a carnival for all of the Primary kids. They did a really good job, considering it's the young men. We all had a lot of fun.Tommy loved the bouncy castle, which only increased our belief that he would be happiest if we padded all the walls and floor in his play room and just let him jump around and throw himself into things.

This was one of the games Jesse and his teachers quorom were in charge of, Tommy and most of the kids, cheated and used their hands but it was still really cute.

This is Sister Mazerolle, Sammy's church mom. She takes him from me at the end of Sacrament each week and gives him back to me, fast asleep, at the end of Relief society. She held him for the entire primary party too. He loves her, and so do I!

Tommy obviously enjoyed the party, especially all the treats.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Okay, you look so pretty in that picture with you and Tommy, Ems you are so beautiful! I love your hair dark. And I was laughing so hard about padding Tommy's playroom... I bet he would love it! :) And where can I get me a Sister Mazerolle? That is so nice!