Sunday, February 1, 2009

SYTYCDC the concert!

Me and some of my girls went to the So You Think You Can Dance Canada concert when it came to Vancouver. Even my very bestie, Tams, came out from Calgary to visit and go to the concert too. We had so much fun, getting ready, riding public transit and screaming like teenage girls.


Candise came over early to get ready together...do you remember those days? I felt like I was 17 all over again. And yes, I am even hard-core when I get ready.

Just before we left Jesse told Tommy that mommy was weird, whatever, what does he know?


Riding the sky train downtown. We decided to drive Candise's car to the station because it was the least likely to be stolen.

This is us and our super great seats. If you look behind us you can see the suprising amount of middle aged men.

Isaac and Allie doing a pretty sweet hip hop routine.


We are all very excited!...why you ask, well just scroll down.


TWITCH!! Possibly the awesomest dancer from any season of SYTYCD, twitch, showed up at the concert during half time and it was definately a highlight. He sat just a bit in front of us, and I kept watching him to see what he thought of all the dances.


The dancers. The concert was so amazing.

4 comments:

Jordana said...

Aaaah!!! I'm so excited, I'm going in Edmonton tonight! That's so coll Tams came with you! I love that almost every single one of the old roomies is going to this concert! And I can't believe Twitch was there, I love him, I hope he's here tonight too!!!! This just made me even more pumped (if that's possible).

krystyn said...

so fun!! i'm excited to go on saturday here in saskie! too funny that all of us old roomies are so hard core about this show! Sandra is going in edmonton tonite too! miss you, wish we could have all gone together!

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

I had no idea you have a blog. I am so excited. Now I am going to have to stalk everyone else I know on your blog. Philip will be excited too.

I am glad you got to go to the dance concert. You guys are huge fans after all.

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! That is SO fun! I LOVE that you guys got all ready together, and the whole night looks amazingly fun. I am totally jealous! :)