Saturday, June 7, 2008

9 months old

When Tommy had his 9 month birthday I decided to do a little photo-shoot of him because it was such a beautiful day and he was looking so cute. So when Sammy had his 9 month birthday I decided I should do the same for him, unfortunatley it was like the hottest day EVER and we were all so sweaty and the sun was glaring everywhere. oh well, he still looked cute. Here are some pics of the boys at the same age, you can decide if you see any resemblance. Sammy is the thumb-sucker.


This is Tommy - it's hard to remember he was that small.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

You have such cute boys! It's fun to see them at the same age. And now I miss you from reading your cute posts - are you coming to Calgary this summer? I'll be there mid-July for my sister's wedding. Will you be around? Or can you be? :)