Friday, June 13, 2008

So we totally think we can dance

Some of 'my girls' and I get together to watch 'So You Think You Can Dance' at Candise's house. She tapes Wednesday's episode and then we watch it on Thursday night while she tapes the result show. It ends up being a really long night, but we have so much fun! As you can see we are all wanna-be b-girls, so last night Nikki taught us a sweet stall to add to our repetoir. Ya, this is the stall. If anyone who sees this wants me to be in thier 'crew' I could probs fit it into my sched.
This is Nikki and I in our sychronized stall.
Candise added her skills in helicopter spins to our breakin sesh.

This was us later that night chillin' on our block.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, Ems, I love it! You look adorable, I love the pictures and I love that you have SYTYCD parties! I only wish I could come too! We get together and watch them with friends here as well, but we are way not as hardcore as you guys. You are too fun! I love it.

Jolanda said...

Oh Ems, that post totally made me smile and miss hanging out with you. You are always so much fun ha ha ha!

melissa said...

Since when did you actually start blogging?? Clearly after my little visit when you told me you don't! I just read your entire blog and I think I peed a little. Seriously though. Tears of joy. I freaking love your little boys and Tommy never ceases to crack me up. The chocolate/poo thing was killer. He soo belongs in our family! Now that I know you actually post I'm going to be a regular. I miss you guys!!

melissa said...

Oh yeah - and your yard looks amazing...and unfortunately I don't think your apple tree is going to blossom. We killed it. AND I didn't sleep THAT late when I was there. It's just that you guys get up at the butt crack of dawn! Also, I'm inviting myself to come visit again soon.

Lashauna said...

So I know you can totally dance and stuff, but I think it is time for you to update your blog! It's been awhile since I saw your little guys! I mean, come on you aren't THAT busy... Tommy only eats exlax every other week!