Saturday, June 7, 2008

A touch of Tommy

Tommy is 2 1/2 and I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He speaks really well, so he can tell me exactly what he is thinking, which is often pretty funny. Yesterday in the car he said "I feel sick, I'm gonna frow up" - it turned out it was just a ploy to get me to take him to Old McDonalds (what he calls the restaurant). How can you resist when he is so smart about it?He also has a hilarious sense of humor and makes kids jokes about mommy being a goat and stuff -I think it is pretty funny. Here are some pics of him doing whatever he felt like doing at the time.
He slept in his car seat like this for almost 2 hours. They are so cute when the are sleeping. No, it wasn't raining, and actually we weren't even going outside, he just wanted to wear it.
There was a crusty old chocolate on the floor and Tommy found it and was about to eat it when I said "don't eat that, it looks like poop!" So then, he took off his pants and undies and clenched the chocolate between his cheeks yelling "it's poop!" I told you this kid was funny.
I found him like this - blanket and all - at about 5:00 pm, apparently it was a rough day.

Mr. diaper head
Reading books with Moses Smith. It was about the only time they were together where they appeared to like eachother - but as soon as they were apart he couldn't stop talking about his friend Moses.

No comments: