Saturday, June 7, 2008

Best Friends

We try to brainwash Tommy and Sammy into thinking they are best friends by saying it all the time. In reality they do have a lot of fun together, it just gets pretty rough sometimes, with a fair amount of crying (from both boys - Sammy scares Tommy) and whenever it is time to go somewhere Tommy suggests we leave Sammy at home. We'll see, hopefully if we keep telling them enough that they are best friends it'll catch on.I didn't think I would want to dress them matchy-matchy, but I can't get enough of it!Now that Sammy started crawling around Tommy thinks it is an invitation to go on a horsie ride. Sammy is a pretty good sport about it all, he just likes any time Tommy plays with him.Sometimes Tommy squeezes a bit too tight.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What fun new posts! I totally try and convince my girls that they are best friends too... I'm hoping the idea is growing on them ;) They do have fun getting in trouble together... Your boys are absolutely adorable, Ems.