Monday, March 16, 2009

Fiji-rific


My mom and dad left last thursday to serve in the Fiji temple for the next year and I miss them so much! As soon as she was gone I had a million questions for my mom about recipes and sewing and books and a million other stuff. I don't know what I am going to do without them. They called last night but the time difference is craziness! It was 11:30pm on sunday my time and 6:30pm on monday night in Fiji. So we are still trying to figure out when we can skype and I can finally ask my mom how to make a stinkin' button hole!
I miss you mom and dad! but I hope you have a wonderful time there!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What an amazing thing for your mom and dad! I am sure the year will go by really fast... when it's over... hang in there! I can think of a few recipes I need from your mom too! I love your mom. The pictures from your trip to Calgary are so cute. I adore your boys, they are amazingly adorable.

PS - are our parents really old enough to go on missions??? When did everyone get so grown up?