Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A visit from the Fitzners

My old roomie Jordana decided to come and visit me last weekend while her husband, Gibb, went to a dental conference out here. I was so excited to see her and her adorable little kids, Jayna and Kepler and we had so much fun! It was the perfect time for her to visit because she left Edmonton during a blizzard and came to Langley when it was bright and sunny. We went to the park twice the first day simply because we could. We played Rockband and went to girly movies and walked around the house in our jammies - she was the best kind of guest.
Tommy LOVED Kepler and was always giving him toys and hugs - I wish he was that nice to his own little brother.

2 comments:

krystyn said...

oh my gosh...too fun! i'm jealous! those kidlets are darling!

Jordana said...

Aaaw, I miss you guys! And going to the park twice a day, and my house that's across the street from the park, and playing rock band with you guys...what a fun trip!