Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I finally did it

So I have totally trimmed Sammy's hair before, to stop it from being super lop-sided and stuff, but this was the first time I finally gave him a full on hair cut. I know, he is 18 months, but I have been resisting because of his sweet and precious blonde curls, but as you can tell from the first picture, it was getting a bit out of control and he wasn't really looking super cute any more...PLUS this lady at the store called him a girl when he was wearing CAMO so I decided it was time. I buckled him in, put on a good movie and went to work.It's always so tempting to stop cutting halfway through and leave your kids with a sweet mullet.
This is the finished product, I guess he still looks super cute. And yes, he is eating a VERY hairy apple.

1 comment:

candise said...

Classic angry sammy face. I love that he is such a rage-a-holic right now.