Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stalking the wrong set *UPDATE* MAY ACTUALLY BE ONE OF THE SETS

Candise and I recently discovered what we thought was one of the sets for New Moon. As you may know they are currently filming New Moon here in Vancouver, so there it was a definate possability that this was in fact one of the sets. We thought it was Jacob Black's house, it is just a little shack in the middle of nowhere, and there is even a little work shack behind. We drove by it a MILLION times, trying to get pics or see people, unfortunatly we saw nobody, except a really big security guy who watched us drive by repeatedly.This is a close-up of the house, you can see some of the tarps and movie stuff around, the night before this they were definately filming something. Unfortunately for us we later came upon these pictures of what is the actual set of the Black's house...somewhere in Vacouver. It is definately the right place because Bella's truck was spotted outside it with the two bikes in the back. owell, perhaps I'll happen upon the set still, it has to be here somewhere! If you want to see more pics of the filming, a good site is http://www.newmoonmovie.org/




5 comments:

Jordana said...

I didn't know they were filming in Vancouver. I'm so jealous you get to stalk the set (even if it's the wrong set)!! Another reason to come be your next door neighbour...

krystyn said...

thats funny. i wonder what movie they're making at the set you found?

Sarah said...

Hahaha, I love that you guys are attempting to stalk the set... and that you were stalking the wrong one... I also wonder what random movie was filming there?

candise said...

SOOOOOOOOO NOOOOTTTT stalking to wrong set!!!! today during one of my numerous drive-bys the TRUCK WAS THERE!!!! of course I had already given up hope and didn't have my camera with me, and when I went back a few hours later it was gone, but whatever! IT WAS THERE! IT'S A SET, MAYBE SAM's house? WOOOO WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Jordana said...

NO WAY!!!!! This totally is the set, I'm soooo jealous, please keep stalking it and taking lots of pictures for me.